The Mode City / Interfilière Paris shows took place on July 4-6, 2015 at Porte de Versailles and showcased upcoming swimwear and lingerie collections. We’ll be sharing the top business and fashion trends, reported by bloggers in intimate apparel. Detailed information is available via their respective blogs. The future’s looking bright and beautiful for our industry!
Knitting Industry: Interfilière presents activewear and fibre innovations in Paris
- 71% of the show consisted of foreign visitors. Foreign representation tiered as:
UK > Germany > Italy > China > USA > Spain > Hong Kong > Netherlands > Belgium
- Clients are interested in innovative products: knits featuring functional fibres with cooling properties, moisture regulation, quick-drying or stimulating, etc.
- Activewear shows promise as a strategic development for the future.
The Lingerie Journal: Letter From Paris: Interfiliere July 2015
- Sustainability in design with efficient fabrics and new technology.
- Momenti di Passione #2: Beachwear trends for Summer 2017.
Lingerie Briefs: Paris 2016 Spring/Summer Swim & Lingerie Trends
- Sheer laces with dramatic embroideries.
- Bondage-style, closed with lace and layers.
- Color-blocking in swimwear.
- Metallic animal prints.
- Bohemian throwback.
Lingerie Insight: Interfiliere presents AW16 lingerie trends
- Enchanted: This trend is inspired by fairy tales and winter forests.
- Charmed: Central European folk art inspires leafy embroideries and prints of birds and butterflies.
- Liberated: lingerie in the context of the modern multifunctional wardrobe anchored in urban cultures. Influences range from art to sport.
- Empowered: Lingerie as part of the female seductive armour.
Entada Textile: Hong Kong Interfiliere 2015
Lace-n-Lingerie: Interfiliere Paris